ELO Drinking Water
ELO Drinking Water is an oxygen-rich water with a refreshing, smooth taste. The revolutionary technology behind ELO Water allows a high level of oxygen to exist in a unique, stable and bound form that promotes quick absorption by the body, restoring its natural balance and enhancing overall well-being.
ELO Drinking Water hydrates and reinvigorates you, recharging you from within.
For over 10 years, ELO Water has been consumed as a drinking water suitable for both healthy and health-challenged people.
- High oxygen content
- A pH of between 7.1-7.5
- Natural minerals
- Refreshing smooth taste
- Pure and additive-free
|Sodium (Na+)**||3-12 mg/l|
|Calcium (Ca2+)**||15-30 mg/l|
|Magnesium (Mg2+)**||10-20 mg/l|
- For maintenance of tissue oxygenation, consume ELO Drinking Water at an interval of every 2 hours throughout the day.
- ELO Drinking Water can be served chilled or at normal room temperature.
- Do not boil or freeze the water as it might cause ELO Drinking Water to lose its oxygen content.
- For best results, consume ELO Drinking Water on its own without mixing with food and other beverages.
- You may supplement your ELO Drinking Water intake with other types of water or beverages to fulfill the daily requirement.
- ELO Drinking Water is safe and will not interact or interfere with your medications.
- ELO Drinking Water is suitable for consumption by pets.
Adults: At least 4 to 6 glasses (such as 750ml to 1.5L) over the course of a day.
Children: At least 50% of their daily drinking water requirements over the course of a day. For example, if your child normally drinks 4 cups of water a day, at least 2 of those cups can be of ELO Drinking Water.
Infants: Please consult your pediatrician as to how much water your baby or infant should consume.
Pets: 30 to 50ml/kg depending on the animal’s general health and activity level over the course of a day. For example, if your pet weighs 5kg, it should consume between 150ml to 250ml of ELO Drinking Water over the course of a day.
- Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Once opened, please consume the entire bottle of ELO Drinking Water within 24 hours for maximum effectiveness. When opened and recapped, ELO Drinking Water is able to retain its oxygen content for up to 3 days if stored in a dark, cool and dry place.
We are happy to inform you that we have started a recycling program for empty ELO Water bottles! The programme is now in its pilot phase and will be officially launched in early 2018.
REDUCE YOUR WASTE & RECYCLE YOUR BOTTLES
Did you know that plastic bottles can be recycled up to 7 times?
With each delivery of ELO Water, you may inform our delivery team to collect your empty ELO Water bottles. You may also choose to return the bottles to our ELO Water Bath locations*. These collected bottles will be further processed to be reused in many other applications. Many other useful products in our daily lives can be produced from recycled plastics, such as t-shirts, sweaters, sleeping bags, carpeting and more bottles. We hope to have your support. Please join us in our efforts for sustainability development.
Give plastic bottles a new lease of life. We look forward to join our hands together to do our part to save the environment. Thank you.
Note: Before returning the empty bottles to us, please do rinse and dry the bottles to ensure the bottles are all ready for the recycling programme.
ELO Water Bath Locations
ELO Lab, City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Rd, #03-03/09, Singapore 208539
Operating Hours: Daily 8.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Hotline: +65 6509 8080
ELO Water Therapy Centre, Belvedere
38C Belvedere Close, Singapore 159883
Operating Hours: Daily 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM
Hotline: +65 6895 8080